St. Jude Tribute contains Web pages dedicated by family members or friends in tribute to their loved ones. Each page tells the story of a special person and provides the opportunity to make an online donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Clicking the Find a Fund link displays a search page that you can use to locate the Fund Web Page of someone you know and care about.
Clicking the Create a Fund link displays the set of pages you can use to create your fund and Fund Web Page to honor a person dear to you (called the fund’s Honoree) as you assist us in raising much-needed funds.
Note: If you have previously registered with our site, you should log in now to use existing information form you profile. If you have not registered, you will be asked to enter your street and email address and to crate a User Name/Password login during the fund creation process.
Share What Matters to You
After naming your fund and providing basic information about it, you, as the fund champion, can:
- Tell your story about the fund Honoree and why you are championing this cause.
- Upload a digital photo of the person to be featured on the Fund Web Page.
- Provide the street and email address of the fund Honoree, or a designated Next of Kin contact, that can be notified when gifts are made to the fund.
- Review and agree to a waiver that states you have the permission of the Honoree, or the Honoree’s family, to create the Fund Web Page.
- Provide a personal donation as the Initial Gift to the fund.
Easily invite your friends and family
After creating the fund, you can access the Champion Center to personalize your Fund Web Page, send emails to your family and friends to ask them to visit your fund, and more.
Why do this?
The money you raise will allow St. Jude to help kids all over the world in the fight against cancer, AIDS, sickle cell and other catastrophic diseases. At St. Jude, no family ever pays for treatments not covered by insurance, and families without insurance are never asked to pay.
Since opening in 1962, St. Jude has treated patients from all 50 states and more than 70 foreign countries. Your participation in Caring... Remembering... Connecting makes you a part of our mission to find cures and save children.